Blog #2

Wassup Trigga Mafia,

This week I learned something new, it is something that will probably stick with me for the rest of my life. This week I learned the fear of activism and protesting on social media. Did y'all know that most people would rather give their opinion on the internet than rather go out in the streets and protest. People are afraid of going out and protesting because it is very dangerous, and they can possibly lose their life while doing so. Even sometimes people are afraid to even give their opinion on social because the backlash or the feedback they might receive back from their opinions and are afraid of getting judge by the public. This is what I learned this week. Now as far as how that relates to me, I feel like now and with being an influencer and having people care about what I say and what I do, I have no problem with sharing my opinion on political issues. Will I lose some followers in the process of doing so? It is a high chance that I will, but that is the how this whole process goes, you lose some and will have some that will stick around forever but I know they will be back because I make some dope content. You won't be able to stay away. So, with that being said, I got to use my voice and my platform for the ones thar don't want to use their voice or are afraid of the spotlight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #4

Blog #12

Blog #1