Blog #12

 

    Today, this will be my final blog of COMM 373 A. I truly enjoyed blogging even though blogging isn't really my thing that I do because I usually vlog for my YouTube channel. But I am glad that I got to experience something new and try something different. My mom always told me, "Don't say no unless you try it", and ever since she told me that when I was little it always stuck with me. Now the question is, will I continue to blog? Probably not since I have another way in vlogging to share my thoughts.

I am so glad the blogging was a part of this class because it gave me a chance or another way to share thoughts that were in my head, get things off my chest, give knowledge to other about social media, and also to be myself. So, whether it is old or not, I still enjoyed my time here in this class and blogging.

This blog has contributed to your digital footprint by giving me and showing me another way, my fans can keep up with me daily. Maybe down the line, once I grow my fanbase and channel I will bring out a blog but until then I will just keep doing what I'm doing and find other ways to grow.

With that being said I wish everyone the best on their journeys in life and hopefully one day I will see you at the top.


Trigga Trey logging out.

Peace✌



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #4

Blog #1