Blog #3

So, this week we kept a journal log of how many times we used our phones or used social media and I'm not going to lie it was very hard to keep track because we do it so often, we don't realize how many times we are using our phones and its very scary. Like when I was keeping track of how many times, we used our phones I would definitely forget to log the times that I did use it and it so stressful to keep, but I ended up getting the assignment done and I hope I did everything correctly. Since I have the same schedule almost every day all the days just be blending in sometimes. 

The reason why I be on my phone so much is because I am an influencer, so I am constantly on my phone either editing content, posting content, networking with other people, or even interacting with my fans. Most days I usually spend a lot of time on my phone because I am mostly recording content that requires me to use my phone or to use my phone as a prop or I am editing which I do all my editing on my phone. So, depending on what type of video I am editing that depends on how long I am on my phone. For example, if I am editing a public interview I usually have about 6-8 clips plus I have to add memes to the video, add the sound from the microphone, then add background music ... so it would probably take up roughly around 2-3 hours. Now, if I am editing a vlog, it would be much quicker because all I would have to do is add the clips together, edit out the parts I don't want in there, and then just add background music to it. That would take up around 30 minutes to an hour depending on how long the video is. Also, I have a set schedule to post Tik Toks, so I would be on my phone a lot around the times of 11 am, 3pm or 3:30pm, and 9pm (Those are my uploading times).

So, with all the being said it is a lot to juggle be a student athlete influencer and with this assignment I learned that I am on my pretty much all the time with being who I am. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #4

Blog #12

Blog #1