Blog #5

     Before I start answering the questions that I am required to answer, I just want to say that I am very impressed with this class. I came into this class thinking "what is the point of this class?", "this class will be easy since I already do social media and get paid for it.", I went in thinking it was going to be an easy A, which so far it has been, but at the same time I am learning some things that I can use for my YouTube channel, my Tik Tok, and my Instagram. I wasn't expecting us to do some of the things that we are doing and are learning about.

    What has been the most interesting concept? So far, the most interesting concept that we did was probably the New Media Journal. I found this to be the most interesting concept because it was something different that I haven't done before. While doing the new media journal I realized that I am on my phone a lot of the time or using some type of social media throughout the day, but I am using social media for a reason and not just on it just to be on it. Since the New Media Journal, I have tried to be on my phone a lot less but as you know it is very hard to not be on your phone when you're a social media influencer.

     What has been the most boring concept? If I am being completely honest, I would be fine if I didn't take this class. No disrespect to Professor Kennedy, she is a wonderful teacher, but this class was just another credit that I needed in order to graduate this year. When I was looking for classes that fit into my schedule, I saw this one and thought I would do really well in this class since social media is what I do on a daily and so far, I am doing well. As far as the class aspect of it I really don't find anything in the class boring.

    How do I think you'll be able to apply what you've been learning so far to the real world? I think what I have learned in this class which is use my voice and my platform to inspire others to use their voice as well to make a change and to make a difference. Also, show people with doing social media you can create generational wealth for the next generation and many generations to come.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #4

Blog #12

Blog #1