Blog #9

 This week I will be talking about the rest of my senior year as a college student. This is the final stretch and at this point I am definitely ready to go, but at the same time I am very nervous to what waits for me in the future and that I am entering the real world. As some know, I will be moving down to Atlanta, Georgia once I graduate and there have been many bumps in the road with this final stretch as far as: me getting a speeding ticket, losing/having to take money out my savings for my apartment, cutting my hours at work, going to court on the 19th, being suspended from being on campus, losing views and subscribers. It is just a lot going on right now, just make me want to stay in my room and be away from the world until I graduate, but I know I can't do that because I still have to make content at the end of the day. But my time is coming, my big break through is on the way. All I have to do is wait on God because his timing is always perfect. With all that being said, these last few weeks are going to be stressful and just got to push through it because graduation is just around the corner.

Another thing I want to talk about is my social media. Lately, I have had time to think about the content that I make, and I have decided that I am rebranding myself and switching up my content that will being pleasing to all people of all ages. I have done a lot of studying on the YouTubers that I watch, and, in my eyes, I definitely can make the same content as them but even better. Some of the YouTubers I take notes from are Mr. Beast, Airrack, Duke Dennis, King Cid, Jidon, and many more. Also, I will be opening a new door with making this new type of content, something that I have not done before and that will be that I am going to start making skits. With talking with many big names, casting directors, other influencers and they all said the same thing and that is nothing but confirmation. I will use this to grow my channel, subscribers, and followers. I feel strongly and highly confident that this will work. With all the emotions running through my body, I feel nervous, a little scared, anxious, excited, tired/ worn out from school. But I believe things will fall in the right place for me at the right time so I am ready for graduation so I can take off with being a social media influencer, actor, model, photographer, and editor.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #4

Blog #12

Blog #1